Brands of our rental cars
Our fleet consists of the best and most modern cars of the world brands such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Toyota, etc.
Available from economy to luxury cars!
Take a car for a couple of days or choose a long term car rental!
For more information call: +371 20660000
How can I rent a car?
Which rental car is best for you?
We categorize cars by size in accordance with ACRISS Auto Code.
We propose to select the car by brand and color, as well as the class, of course.
To help you choose the right size of the car for your trip, we have determined the number of passengers and amount of luggage for each car brand.
How will I know about the penalties, if I have broken the law?
A notice about the violations and penalty will be sent to you by email;
The penalty must be paid in 3 bussines days with a payment indicated on the invoice.
What kind of Driver`s Licence is valid?
Are Driver`s Licences issued in the USA, Great Britain, Australia also valid in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia?
- Yes, they are valid throughout Europe.
- You do not need to have an International Driver`s Licence.
What is the minimal age to rent a car?
The minimum age of the lessor is 18 years, regardless of the type of car being rented.
Drivers with less than 3 years of driving experience will be charged an additional 15EUR / day for the entire rental period.
How full does the petrol tank have to be?
You will receive the car with a full tank, and it must be returned with a full tank.
Renting a car outside business hours
- Yes, car rental services can also be obtained outside working hours by prior arrangement.
- Delivery and pick-up of a car outside working hours costs 40 EUR.
What do I need to pay attention to, signing the Agreement?
Before signing a car rental contract, carefully check the terms and conditions of the contract, the contract amount for the car rental, and any additional services included!
Receiving the car - check everything
- It is also advisable to check the car roof and luggage compartment.
- Always check the condition of the car body, including minor scratches or bumps, and the condition of the interior.
- Check the visual and technical condition of the rental car upon receipt.
- If you find any defects, report them to the car rental service. These defects must be recorded in the vehicle's technical condition report.
- Larger stains on seats, torn seats or upholstery, and cigarette traces should definitely be shown to rental staff before you start using a rental car.
- All damage must be noted in the vehicle's technical condition assessment report.
What additional car rental services Ambercar provides?
Rent-a-Car in Riga - Ambercar provides following services and possibilities:
One direction car hire;
Additional driver of your leased car;
Taking and giving back the car at the hotel free of charge;
Taking and giving back the car at Riga Airport parking lot „Park Smart”;
GPS navigation system;
Decorating rental cars.