What are the cars offered by Ambercar car rental?
Our fleet consists of the best and most modern cars of the world brands such as "Audi", "BMW", "VW", "Toyota" and others.
We offer from economy to luxury cars!
Take a car for a few days or choose a long-term car rental!
More information by phone: +371 20660000
How to rent a car?
Renting a car from Ambercar is easy!
You can book a rental car:
- on the website www.ambercar.eu;
- by calling: +371 20660000;
- by sending the application electronically to the e-mail address email@example.com;
- visiting Ambercar's office at Katrīna dambis 29, Riga.
Which rental car is best for me?
Car rental Ambercar cars are categorized by size according to the ACRISS Car Code.
We offer the opportunity to select cars by brand and color!
Along with each type of car, we have determined how many passengers and luggage it will contain to help you choose the right size car for your trip.
You can also find out in the car's description what gearbox and extras the car has, what fuel needs to be refueled and what its fuel consumption is.
Ambercar makes your decision-making process easier!
How will I know about the penalties?
Upon receipt of a violation, the Ambercar car rental administration will prepare and send an invoice to your e-mail.
If the invoice is not paid on time, the administration has the right to deduct this money from the Lessee's bank card. Such a clause is specified in the contract signed by the customer, confirming that he assumes full responsibility for all violations that occurred during the car rental.
Which driver's license is valid?
- Driving licenses issued in the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia are also valid for Ambercar car rental services.
- An international driving license is not required.
What is the minimal age to rent a car?
To rent a car in Ambercar car rental, the driver must have at least 1 year of experience.
It should be taken into account - if the length of service is less than 3 years, an additional fee or 15 Eur / day is applied.
Note that some cars have a minimum age of 25 to rent a car.
In what condition should the car be returned?
We give you a car with a full tank, clean inside and out. Exactly the same - with a full tank, clean inside and out, you have to return it at the end of the rental period.
If, when returning the car, it is dirty and / or untidy, the lessee may be invoiced for a dirty body, interior, starting from 20 Eur.
If, when returning the car, the tank is not completely filled, the lessee is billed for unused fuel - 2.50 Eur / liter.
*these points are written in the contract for which the lessee signs upon receipt of the car.
Do you rent a car outside working hours?
- Yes, it is possible to receive car rental services outside working hours by prior arrangement.
- Handing over and receiving the car outside working hours costs 40 EUR.
- It is possible to leave the car free of charge in the parking lot "Park Smart" of the airport "Riga", at any time of the day.
What to look for when signing a car rental agreement?
Before signing the car rental agreement, carefully check the terms and conditions of the agreement, the amount specified in the agreement for the car rental, as well as the additional services included!
What to look for when receiving a rented car?
- It is also recommended to check the car roof and luggage compartment.
- Always check the condition of the car body, including minor scratches or bruises, and the condition of the passenger compartment.
- When you receive a rented car, check its visual and technical condition together with our car rental employee.
- If you find any defects, report them to the car rental staff. These defects must be recorded in the vehicle's technical report.
- Larger stains on the seats, torn seat or interior trim, cigarette marks must be presented to the rental worker before using the rental car.
- All damage must be noted in the vehicle's technical condition assessment report.
What additional services does Ambercar offer?
Ambercar car rental offers the following additional services and facilities:
- Receipt and transfer of the car to the parking lot of the airport "Riga" "Park Smart" free of charge;
- GPS navigation equipment;
- Transfer service;
- In addition to drivers;
- One-way rental;
- Car pick-up and drop-off at the hotel free of charge;
- Child car seats;
- Chauffeur services;
- Car decorating.